Wente Translation is a professional translation agency based in China and a legal entity registered with the Industrial and Commercial Bureau. Wente has translating teams all over the world, providing high-quality translation services for more than 80 languages.
Wente Translation started the translating business in 2005 as a small team, which grew into a company three years later in 2008. Today, the company, headquartered in Shanghai, has branches and specialized translation agencies in Kunshan, Suzhou, Xi'an, Beijing and Guangzhou, among which the Suzhou and Kunshan branches are independent legal entities. The company specializes in translation, interpretation and simultaneous interpretation, translation certification, website localization, video translation, dubbing in Chinese and other languages, international conference service and rental of simultaneous interpretation equipment.
At Wente, "customer satisfaction comes first". With highly qualified translation teams, high standard business processes and a strict quality control system, Wente has been recognized by a number of domestic and international enterprises.
Vision and Aim
Become China's top translation team and provide added value with high-quality services
Exceed customer expectation
Professional Sectors: Commerce, Iatrology, Communication, Computer, Automobile, Petrochemical, Electron, Finance, Law, Machine, Metallurgy, Architecture, Energy, Environmental protection, Transportation, Foodstuffs, Aviation, Agriculture, Literature and arts, etc.
English,Japanese,German,French,Russian,Italian,Spanish,Portuguese,Korean,Roumanian,Czech,Dutch, Hungarian,Arabic,and Polish,etc.
Rapid, accurate and professional translation with international standard for various kinds of certificates.
Professional Sectors: Registered Permanent Residence, School Report, Diploma, Driver’s License, Identification Card, Deposit Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Health Certificate, Letter of Attorney, Letter of Assignment, Letter of Invitation, Product Certification, Quality Certificate, Business License, Credit Certificate, and other Technical Grade Certificates.
Consecutive Translation: Accompanied Interpretation, Business Talks, Business Meetings
Simultaneous Interpretation: World Conference, International Exchange
Software and Website Localization:
We will select the translators with relative knowledge background according to the style and specialty of each of manuscripts. With strict quality control system, our group will offer you such localization services with more accuracy and punctuality.
We will pick out the key words of each manuscript and create a relevant glossary in order to ensure the accuracy of the terms involved. Moreover, we can also provide you with high-quality services by using of the software like Wordfast, Trados, Cat and ForeignDest,etc.
Translations for captions or subtitles of videotapes and movies; Voiceover, Tape Making; Dialogue of narration for audio-visual products; Professional Recording and Audio-Visual Business; Multimedia CD-Making of various format and software platform.
● Interpretation Services
Quotation in RMB
RMB600-800 per day
RMB800-1500 per day
RMB5000-8000 per day
RMB800-1000 per day
RMB1200-2000 per day
RMB1200-1500 per day
RMB1500-1800 per day
1. The service is charged by eight hours per working day.
2. The service less than four hours is charged by half a day, the service over four hours but less than eight hours is charged by one day.
3.Eight hours per day is the charging unit. The overwork exceeding eight hours is charged by the hour.
4.All costs relating to interpreters' boarding, food, fare and safety on the business trip are to be covered by customers.
（Unit Price: RMB per thousand characters ）
1. General Documents refers to the documents with less specialty and difficulty involved; Specialized Documents, as its name indicated, are the papers with much specialty knowledge and difficulty; Advanced Documents, include the documents with extreme specialty and difficulty.
2. The count of Chinese characters (ignoring spaces) is based on the results generated by the computer. Regarding the manuscripts without electronic version, the characters will be calculated manually.
3. If the document is less than 500 characters, it will be counted as 500 characters; if the document is between 500 and 1000 characters, it will be counted as 1000 words. Documents like certificates are charged at RMB40-100 per copy.
4. Above rates are only for your reference. The exact price will be charged according to the amount and complexity of each manuscript. Moreover, time limit and the complication of processing the document should also be taken into consideration when a final rate is quoted to the clients. The urgent documents are charged additionally at 20-50 percent of final rate.
5.Fetch and deliver are free of charge in downtown areas of Shanghai.
6.Clients with long-term cooperation can enjoy more favorable rates.